October 12, 2018 - Prior to PBR (PBR Tickets Required)
5:00 pm Mutton Bustin's registration in the Concourse of the Coliseum - Cost $25
6:00 pm Mutton Bustin' competition - 1 to 20 mutton busters
Official Rules for Buckin’ Ohio’s Mutton Bustin’
- A release/waiver of liability and indemnity agreement must be signed by the parent or a legal guardian.
- Only children ages 5 to 9 can compete;
- Weight restriction – maximum 65 pounds as shown on Buckin’ Ohio’s scale is the limit. For the safety of the sheep, we are unable to make any exceptions.
- All children are required to wear a vest, helmet and goggles (provided by Buckin’ Ohio).
- Participants should wear jeans or long pants;
- Participants cannot wear open shoes, sandals or flipflops. Closed shoes are required (e.g., athletic shoes or cowboy boots).
- Timed event: 6 second ride. The cowboy/cowgirl who holds on for 6 seconds and produces a good ride wins
- All children must wash hands after ride is completed; wet wipe sanitizers will be available.
The children will be supervised and instructed by our cowboys and rodeo clown in the proper way to hold on and ride.